St Mary’s is embedded in the life of our local community, and many of our activities look outwards to our village and to the world. You can find out more in this section of our website.
- Ewell Hall – our hall can be booked for parties and meetings
- Café NESCOT – students from NESCOT run a lunch cafe on Tuesdays in term time
- Wednesday Coffee Morning – a chance to drink coffee and to chat
- Ewell Village Fair – our traditional village fair; a very popular annual event
- Bereavement Café – Our bereavement Café is a space to talk about the pain of bereavement, and find mutual support and encouragement.