St Mary’s is a kind, compassionate, loving, diverse, vibrant and open church, offering a very warm welcome to people from all backgrounds, race, gender and situations in life without exception. We love our church and it is a place where together we can find friendship, peace, comfort and strength through fellowship, word and sacrament to help us cope with the many situations in life which we have to live through and to enable us to draw closer to God. We would love to meet you and for you to be able to experience for yourselves what drew us to St Mary’s and made us want to stay.
A lot goes on at St Mary’s, so this website is packed with information. We hope you can find what you are looking for. Please do get in touch if you have any questions about what we do or how we can help. We also hope to welcome you in person at a service or event in the near future.
- Weekly Notes 5.02.2023 Candlemas
- Weekly Notes 29.01.2023 4th Sunday of Epiphany
- Ewell Parish News for February 2023 published
- Environmental Policy approved and adopted by our PCC
- Ewell Parish News for January 2023 published
- Ewell Parish News for December 2022 published